Revival - Mavic Pro Focus Toggles

Hi @JamesC,

I apologize about any frustrations you have been experiencing. It sounds like some our newer features have disruptive to your work flow. That was certainly not the intention but we definitely want to know when changes cause problems for you.

As for our 3D viewer changes, this was a necessary change that will help us with continued improvement with our 3D features. Having said that, if you have specific instances where the usability is not good enough for what you need to accomplish, I would encourage you to write in to support so this can be documented.

In general bug fixes are triaged by how many users are effected and the severity. While we do try to fix as many bugs as possible, without multiple instances our engineers are left unable to find the issue and then replicate it, which means it is very difficult to find a fix.

If you have concerns that were not fully addressed by our support team, again, I would encourage you to write into our support team at support@dronedeploy.com so that our team or our manager can review your grievances and make sure all avenues were taken to address these problems.