I have created a mission and I’m ready to begin the flight.
When I click on the take off button I get the message “radius of the mission is over the acceptable limit”.
- The zone is rather small : 100 m x 60 m.
- The drone takes off inside the zone.
- I have checked the parameters in DJI GO : there is no distance limit.I have done the flight manually with DJI GO.
- The flight altitude is 20m and the altitude limit is 90 m.
- I have created a new mission.
- Dronedeploy is running on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I have reset the device.
- I have deinstalled and reinstalled Dronedeploy witout success.
How can I solve this issue ?
Thanks for your help