Processing problems

Hi there this is my first enquiry.
I recently try mapping for the first time of a small practice area which appeared to go well.
I then returned are Uploaded see images which again appeared to work seamlessly.
The next stage was waiting for the processing which informed me Will take six hours.
Two days later and Its still processing is this a problem Or is there just a large queue as if I’m going to start using this professionally that delay Will not be practical, please can you help.

Lawrence.

If you go to the desktop site and click on Support on the upper right and then Launch Chat support, someone will be able to help you.

Hi @Lawrence,

Were you able to get assistance from other members of my team? If not, can you share the name of the maps you’re having issues with?

Thanks,
Christina

@Lawrence, what is a small area to you? How many images? Our average map size is about 75 acres 300 images and that takes 4 to 6 hours. If your maps are much smaller than then I I think there is something wrong. You can try a different browser including turning on incognito mode. Logging in and logging out sometimes does the trick too.