Processed map alignment error

Hmmm, the other thing that should have told me that wasn’t the root cause was that if they were truncated then there would have been no seperation in many of the points as 1 arc-second is about 100ft which means that all points in that second would be right on top of each other.

Please email support@dronedeploy.com. They need to look at the processing to see what happened. As I said before you will see shifts if this happens, but you will also see shifts up to 3m from map to map when everything is working correctly. This is a primary reason to use GCPs unless you are using the solution for Z-Axis management. I’d love to help you create some rough GCPs and reprocess similar to this thread, but we would use the horizontal data from one of the applications and the vertical from your map. I probably need to make a video of this as well.

If you want to try it out PM me a download of images. In DroneDeploy you can Export the Source Data then Share the map from the bottom left and I will be able to download them.