Problem calculating volume

Hi there, Im doing each step as suggested in the tutorial to get the volume for a piece of land to remove for a construction. But in every case I just get the Area never the M3 suggested in the tutorial. Is this only available for payed subscriptions or in the trial should work?
Ill appreciate your help

I too have seen some lag occasionally waiting for the system to crunch the numbers. It hasn’t happened very often, but normally when it does switching the base plane type or slightly adjusting one of the vertices usually gets it to pop up.
How often are you seeing this?

Unfortunately every time and Ive tried with many figures in the same map.
Sure is not a problem of the trial version?

Oh, that’s not good! The trial should be a fully functional Pro Plan, but if it had reverted back to the free plan you would have known it because it would tell you that was a paid feature. Can you message me the share link? I’ll see if it does it on my interface.

Sure
Here it goes

https://www.dronedeploy.com/app2/data/5be4fa4d7defb6987eaaf9a6;jwt_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0eXBlIjoiUmVhZE9ubHlQbGFuIiwiaWQiOiI1YmU0ZmE0ZDdkZWZiNjk4N2VhYWY5YTYiLCJleHAiOjI1MzQwMjMwMDc5OX0.GkUArX33Uh7s-XZVwtlWLFfiZK3poiFpzB5XnHduzSqq63XqOlVl8tAIjT0mNtwkUEme1F7AfxgkXSVK84iv8w

Tks for your help

El El dom, 11 de nov. de 2018 a las 21:37, Michael Lambert dronedeploy@discoursemail.com escribió:

Did you had some time to see this ? I sent you a couple of emails with both the PDF and the link

Apologies, I do not have any private messages or emails from you. I don’t recall giving you my email address? Just not to be confused I do not work for DroneDeploy. I am messaging you my email address now.

So sorry my fault. I really appreciate all your help.

Have you sent anything?

Yes but it seems that’s been filtered

This is the link

https://www.dronedeploy.com/app2/data/5be4fa4d7defb6987eaaf9a6;jwt_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0eXBlIjoiUmVhZE9ubHlQbGFuIiwiaWQiOiI1YmU0ZmE0ZDdkZWZiNjk4N2VhYWY5YTYiLCJleHAiOjI1MzQwMjMwMDc5OX0.GkUArX33Uh7s-XZVwtlWLFfiZK3poiFpzB5XnHduzSqq63XqOlVl8tAIjT0mNtwkUEme1F7AfxgkXSVK84iv8w

El El jue, 15 de nov. de 2018 a las 19:34, Michael Lambert dronedeploy@discoursemail.com escribió: