Precision Ag Package Agremo App

We have the Precision Ag Package from DroneDeploy and I was wondering how we get set up to use Agremo’s included features. We should get 1,000 free acres of stand counts or plant population with our package through DD. Do we have to register for an Agremo account and if so how do we get the 1,000 free acres of Agremo after getting registered for the account? I tried to create an account numerous times last week and it said an email was sent to my email address to finish creating my account and I never got the email. I have tried to find out more information about this process but I have been unsuccessful. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @jordanlanoue! Hope you are doing well! Correct, you will need to create an Agremo account to have access to you 1,000 free acres. The key is to make sure you create an Agremo account with the same email that you created your Dronedeploy account with so that it is able to link to the 1,000 free acres provided in the Precision Ag Package. I hope this helps! Have a wonderful day!

Erika, I am still unable to create my account through Agremo. I tried to sign up using the same email address that I used with DroneDeploy and it still does not work. I have contacted them via email numerous times and I still have not gotten a single response back from them. Do you have any Agremo contact information for me to reach out to them? I have tried almost every day to create an account with no luck. I am about to try and create an account with a different email address but then I would not be able to link my free 1,000 acres which is the whole goal in signing up through Agremo. Any help is appreciated as I do not know what to try next. I have never had this much trouble just trying to create an account before. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Hi @jordanlanoue Sorry to hear that you are still unable to access your Agremo acres. I am reaching out to you in a personal message.

Thanks!