Phantom 4 pro v2.0

Hi all,

The update is coming in a phased rollout, starting with version 2.77. If you do not see an update available, please wait a few days and up to a week for the release on your device.

Cheers,
Christina

Ici, au Québec, il n’y a rien qui fonctionne depuis 6 semaines. Est-ce que la version que j’ai demandé en essai il y a six semaines pour mon p4p v2 (et qui n’a jamais fonctionné) va toujours être disponible gratuitement quand ce problème va être réglé?

Hi Christina
I’m in Australia, just got the new Phantom4 pro v2. Is an update due soon?
Cheers
Dallas

The update is installed and does work for me, thanks.
Another failed marketing episode for DJI. Bring a product to market before
having things done correctly for others to use. They don’t care. Would you if you controlled 85-90% of market share.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread been a problem for me ever since. Think I’ll be patiently waiting a bit more.

Working fine for me, been out mapping with the P4P v2.0.

So, I am happy to say that I flew 3 short, but successful, autonomous flights with the P4Pv2 yesterday. THANK YOU DRONE DEPLOY!!! for getting that hammered out. However, when I logged into the app, I was informed that my trial ended on July 29.
My questions is, since my aircraft was not supported until the day my trial expired - what are the chances I could get another trial?

Had our trusty P4P V1 go down for the count last Friday. Only able to replace it with the P4P V2 was glad to see DD is showing it as being supported now. Are people seeing similar results as before? What operating system seems to be working better, IOS or Android? I guess I will find out soon enough for myself. Happy flying.

Hi @RWR,

As our support documentation explicitly states what we do and do not officially support at all times, I’m afraid your trial can’t be extended here, though we are glad to hear you have had success with our latest update!

Cheers,
Christina

Is the iOS version that supports the P4Pv2 available on the Apple App Store for download now, or only the Android version? If availleble for iOS what is the version number?

I am still trying to find a mapping flight control app for the P4Pv2 and not having luck.

Hi @markm,

The version is 2.77.0.

Cheers,
Christina

I must say, I am sincerely surprised. I sincerely just want to know if the software will return the quality of data that I require for my specific purposes. I suppose I will never know.

Your pointing back to your support documentation that “explicitly states”… gives me a solid indication of how your company handles this type of thing.

I appreciate you makeing a complicated decision much easier for me.

“Cheers”

Hi @RWR,

I am sorry you feel that way but it would be unfair to all other users who were also on a trial period and hoping we would add support for certain hardware during their trial period or subscription. We keep our Supported Drones and Supported Devices pages up to date so that users can check whether or not their setup is supported by us before they start their trial or services.

Cheers,
Christina

I’d rather find out sooner than later. The experience has been quite informative.

Cheers

A post was merged into an existing topic: DD v2.77 with android

Is DD supported on P4P v2.0 now??

Hi @Akwasi_Nsiah,

DroneDeploy added support for P4P V2.0 with the app version 2.77.0. If your app is not on the latest version, I encourage you to update all your apps and devices.

Cheers,
Christina

Thank you very much Christina

But I would like to know when there would be a support for the Pahntom 4 Pro plus V2.0

Thank you

Hi @Akwasi_Nsiah,

We don’t have any plans or announcements to share for the Phantom 4 Pro Plus.

Cheers,
Christina