Phantom 4 pro v2.0

Hi @naruemol_tarugsa,

Sorry, but I’m having trouble understanding your question. Are you simply trying to use your Mavic Pro with DroneDeploy? If so, you should be able to do so without issue as it is a Supported Drone for our software.

Cheers,
Christina

Christina,

Thank you for the update!

If there is a need for someone to test the firmware for you I would be a willing participant. If not, can you provide an ETA when the testing internally will be done?

Hi @SilveyConstruction,

We are currently in the works of testing this internally but we don’t have a timeline to share. Dates change all the time so we don’t want to share a timeframe and have that end up not being the actual release date.

Cheers,
Christina

1 Like

Hi @Christina, any updates as they are available would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

We are a new company, and we test the companies that could give us software solutions for mapping.

Unfortunately, we thought we could do well by buying several Phantom 4 proV0.2.

We are in a frustrating situation, which forces us to wait for the first company that will support this drone!

We hope it will be you, but we will still take the one that will be ready first.

1 Like

Maps Made Easy’s Map Pilot supports the P4P 2.0.

Litchi and Autopilot have beta’s out that support the P4P 2.0. Easy to join the beta, all you got to do is request it from them.

You could use either of those tools with the 2.0 to gather images and then process them with DD.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, but we work with android.

And the 2 other are not the best plan for mapping big zone.

Hi @Christina

Do you have an update on your supportability of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro 2.0?

It’s about time DJI released their SDK for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. I’m just glad the developers at Drone Deploy now have it and are able to work on bringing us a compatible version as soon as possible. I’m hoping that it will be within the next 4-6 weeks, though I’d be happy to test any earlier versions as well. It’s a shame DJI took their sweet time releasing the SDK to begin with, a lot of people have work that needs to get done. Some of us are unable to do that work until these 3rd Party applications are capable of supporting the P4Pv2. I’m a young Part 107 holder, soon to be business owner, and a college student studying Unmanned Aerial Systems. Looking forward to the software release DD! Hoping to be able to work with your software soon.

From my experience, Map Pilot does not support the P4P 2.0.

Nice! I have the “Map Pilot for DJI for Business” and isn’t showing an update. Guess I should have clarified which one. I am new to data collection with a quadcopter, so I am not up to speed on the 3rd party apps.

Yes, the business version lags behind the regular version. All the features are in the regular version, you just have to pay extra for a few of them.

1 Like

Hi
I looked DroneDeploy Android App.
And I noticed that App was update and P4P V2 was supported.

Is this correct?

Chrees,

Hi @Harakiri,

We’ve just started the slow rollout for the P4P V2, Mavic Air, and M210. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christina

1 Like

Great! App for iOS was just updated! Thank you for your support!!

Cheers,

So if I have a P4P V2, it will work with drone deploy now?

No ios update showing for me.
Please confirm that the latest release that now supports the P4P v2 is in fact …2.76.0

Christina, your version 2.76.0 does now support the P4P v2?