Phantom 4 pro v2.0

Hello @rsriverrat,

We don’t currently support the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0, but we hopefully will soon!

Thanks,
Hannah

Exchanged the P4P v2.0 for a P4 Advanced and DD atleast sees the drone now, yay…

Thanks everyone for the clarification, now to see how it Flys tomorrow evening

Any idea on a time frame to support the P4P V2.0? It is not listed in the future support for DJI models on the supported drones page. We are in need of another P4P and are seeing that most places are stocking the V2.0 (DJI only lists it on their page). Any ideas?

Hi @ggeorge,

We currently don’t have a timeline to share but we will release any updates or information we have as soon as it’s available.

Cheers,
Christina

I had the same issue but realized that I had both the DJI Go app and the DD app open at the same time. I closed the DJI Go app and the issue was resolved. Try that and see if it works.

1 Like

Vuelodrone,

That worked for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0? or are you using a different model?

The Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is not yet supported by DJI’s SDK - how our DroneDeploy app communicates with the drone. Currently the P4Pv2 identifies itself as a Mavic Pro when we connect with it, and the camera does not behave correctly.

We are of course working through this with DJI, as the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is going to be a fantastic mapping drone once it’s up and running.

Many thanks for your patience, until resolved I suggest continuing to use the Phantom 4 Pro v1.0, or Phantom 4 Advanced as these are both proven and reliable mapping platforms.

James, Product Manager

2 Likes

Hi

Something new? date? I bought the P4 Pro 2.0 exclusively for a job, and I find that it does not work … I think it’s absolutely incredible how they can bring a product to market without all its applications being previously up and running.

Can you tell me at least if they are going to take less than a month? or is it to DJI who I have to ask?

Hi @Jam3,

Our hands are tied until DJI makes support for the SDK available.

Cheers,
Christina

Has DJI released the SDK for the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 yet? Is there any information you can provide as to where in the process support for the V2.0 is right now?

I saw this in the DJI forums (attached)image

1 Like

Screenshot_20180701-102904_Gallery

I can confirm that v4.6 is on the developer website and it does have code changes to include the Phantom 4 Pro V2. The P4P 2.0 is also listed on the SDK website as supported.

@Jamespipe thank you for anything you can do to push support of the P4P 2.0.

Hello,

Any news on the? some approximate term?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Jam3,

DJI just released the SDK support so we will need to go through the regular process of testing it on our software and making sure everything is up to our standards before releasing it to the public. We have no date to share at this time.

Cheers,
Christina

4 Likes

how can i set it to mavic pro to fly with my flight plan

Hi @naruemol_tarugsa,

Sorry, but I’m having trouble understanding your question. Are you simply trying to use your Mavic Pro with DroneDeploy? If so, you should be able to do so without issue as it is a Supported Drone for our software.

Cheers,
Christina

Christina,

Thank you for the update!

If there is a need for someone to test the firmware for you I would be a willing participant. If not, can you provide an ETA when the testing internally will be done?

Hi @SilveyConstruction,

We are currently in the works of testing this internally but we don’t have a timeline to share. Dates change all the time so we don’t want to share a timeframe and have that end up not being the actual release date.

Cheers,
Christina

1 Like