P4P V2.0 Legit?

I bought a P4P V2.0 from Amazon and everything looked great. I signed up for DJI refresh at activation and packaging was OEM as far as I could tell. One thing. I don’t remember seeing these cards before. It came with it installed. You? Are they any good?

Looks like a normal sd card for me. Maybe a bit slow but cheap :slight_smile: give it a try :+1:t2:

1 Like

I am more interested in how it got there. I have purchased P4P’s and they all came with cheap black 16gb cards so it surprised me when I pulled this out. Doesn’t seem like something that would come from the factory.

1 Like

Hi Michael,

If your P4P was produced in the last couple of months then that card could be a sign of the times and the ensuing shortages.

Regardless of how it ended up in your P4P the main thing is it shouldn’t stay there. I would not use anything less than a card rated at U3 and preferably V30. And since the vendors have been known to tell porkies - I always test any cards I buy by dropping large files on to them and reading them back to get a good idea of the real write and read performance. After spending thousands on a drone it makes no sense to use cheap cards and risk dropped frames and lost files.

Looking at your picture of the MicroSD I think the text doesn’t look very crisp. I have been burned twice in the past with 128Gb versions of those cards that have had laughable write performance which dips up and down since they can’t sustain even a miserable write speed. Beware that there are lots of faked SD cards on the market.

All the best, Martin

2 Likes

Thanks Martin, and totally agree. That card went immediately into the “other” bin. :slight_smile: