When I access folders with saved maps, the maps not open, other functions work, but do not access the maps when click on them.
I think Drone Deploy is not supported to include many maps, because when you select the map on the menu, it tries to show on the map of the world in the background and this disrupts the application. This should only be displayed when you click only.
You might try a few of these to clear out possible conflicts:
- Make sure you are using an updated version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
- Refresh your browser.
- Clear the cache on the browser. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- Sign out and sign back in to your Drone Deploy account.
- Make sure you’re not signed in to Drone Deploy on another computer (two computers at the same time)
- Restart your computer to clear out possible conflicts.
- Restart your modem to clear out possible conflicts there.
Are you on a mobile device or PC?