No photo preview during continued mission

Hello to everyone on the forum,

During large survey mission after landing , changing battery and continuing had problem with taken photos preview in the right hand top corner - there is no preview, not even blank small preview window.
Despite this, photos were taken and I can process them. Only worried while flying if everything is right.

Date Issue Detected: 19 September 2017

Drone Model: DJI Inspire 1 Pro with X5 Zenmuse

Mobile Device Model and OS version: Asus Nexus 7, Android 6.0.1

Hi @pako1279,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum. Can you verify that you’ve rebooted all your devices (phone, drone, remote control) and tried to fly the mission again?

Keep me posted,
Christina

Same issue. Stopped mission part way through to change batteries. Selected continue mission and had no photo preview showing. Canceled mission again and rebooted phone, controller & drone. Successfully continued mission.

Date Detected: 9/13/2017
Drone: DJI P4 Pro
Mobile device: Samsung Galaxy S5

Yes, noticed that restarting the DD app will help (no need to on/off the tablet), drone is restarted anyway due to battery change.

Hi everyone,

We’re currently investigating this issue and hope to have an update to share soon. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Cheers,
Christina

Hi all,

If you are still experiencing this issue after updating your DroneDeploy app to the latest version (2.61.0), please let me know.

Thanks,
Christina

hi , looks like the problem with preview gone,

Unfortunately after last update , i came across another issue.

while following the mission drone just stopped, it happens almost every mission i have flew last week.

It is just waiting in the air a at set high. Have to comeback, restart it and continue the mission.

happens couple times after 90 deg direction changing and twice along straight route.

Hi @pako1279,

Can you share which update you’re referring to? Are all of your apps and software for all your devices up to date?

Keep me posted,
Christina

update 2.61.0, yes all my other software is updated.

Hi @pako1279,

Can you clarify if GPS signal was high or low when this issue occurred?

Thanks,
Christina

Hi @pako1279,

Can you verify if you’re still experiencing this issue? If so, can you let me know if the GPS signal was high or low while you were experiencing this?

Thanks,
Christina

Christina, All above issues gone.
What I observed recently , when you reducing flight speed to 10m/s it is really flights at half of that.
When I fly at max speed (15m/s) it happens that I have not good photos overlaps

just updating to the latest version 2.67.0 so will try it for above issue again.

Sounds good - keep me updated if the issue pops up again.