I have just started setting up DroneDeploy Phantom 4 Pro V2…The app pick up the drone is green enough satellites but no image. Works well on DJI Go 4. Any help please?
ios or android and version? Have you already tried rebooting all devices?
Android, but do I have to sign up for the trial period before I will get image?
The capture app will work independent of the processing platform.
If Go 4 works perfectly with regard to the camera view, then DD should work too.
Phantom 4 Pro V2 No image. Tried everythinf.
I have tried everything now drone connects but now image. Image with DJI Go 4 good but DD no image??? I have been struggling for two days now.
Albert, I’ve consolidated your posts here. You don’t need to start a new thread each time.
When you say you have “tried everything”, what does this entail?
- What smart device are you using?
- Have you tried another smart device?
- Have you tried another cable?
- Have you tried another SD card?
- What steps do you take when starting Drone Deploy?
- How do you know that DJI Go is not running in the background?