New Flight UI Black Screen

Michael I think I’ve read that you also run the IPAD AIR 2. I also use this one and thought to myself yesterday that out of all the upgrades I’ve made, drones, GPS, software, etc; that thing has been kicking around since 2014 when the first Phantom 4 came out! I’m looking to upgrade soon because of similar issues that you are having.

1 Like

So I did figure out that the blackout is due to the iPad Mini 5. It may happen with other iPads and I will test different models, but that is unconfirmed at this point. The reason I know it’s the iPad is because it happened with Litchi as well yesterday. The screen did not fully black out but it did flicker quite a bit when it got about 1500 feet away from me.
Further report on the X-Naut case. It was 95 degrees with 90% humidity, 60 straight minutes of flight and I think the X-Naut got a little overwhelmed so unfortunately there is only a two-fan model. The iPad never shut down, but it was 118 degrees when what is done.
On a brighter side mounting the power pack on the back of the case has another benefit.

I thought I had seen some shots of one mounted but I can’t find them now.

1 Like

anyone got fixed the issue ? . .