Need export VARI data in a usable format!

Hi. I’m sure I’m missing something but I’ve been pulling my hair out for a few days on this now.

I have flown a mission with a Mavic 2 Pro using the color sensor over an agricultural field. I have successfully created a plant health map. I want to find the areas of the field that need more fertilizer based on crop color. Darker green will not need fertilizer, but lighter green to yellow will need it. There is lots of bare soil in this imagery. I’ve used the sliders for the ‘zones’ and I’m getting a feel for what I want. However, in the end, I need to created zones (polygons) that I can assign fertilizer rates to. I also need to export those zones and import them into our other software package which will allow us to assign fertilizer rates. However, I don’t even know if I can export zones from DD. (I thought I had done so earlier today but now I can’t figure out how to do it unless I’m exporing elevation data!)

The zones need to be smooth. They need to be of a minimum size. I don’t think DD can do that.

So, I’d like to export an image. I’ve been in QGIS all day trying to figure out how to do this and I’m going crazy. I used ESRI products for 15 years but not QGIS and I find it very frustrating, not intuitive, and time-consuming!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?