Não consigo executar plano de voo

Pessoal boa tarde!
Me ajudem por favor. Eu não consigo executar os planos de voo com o meu Phantom 3 Standard. Uso o app drone deploy e um android Samsung J7 METAL. Mas toda vez hora de conectar aparece esse erro.

Hi @18021991,

Thanks for coming to the DroneDeploy Forum. We do not officially support the Phantom 3 Standard at this time, which is likely the reason why you are having issues planning and executing a flight.

I suggest taking a look at our page of Supported Drones to see what we currently support.

Cheers,
Christina

Hi, my name is Leandro, I have a DJI Phantom 4 Advanced.

I’m starting to use the Dronedeploy app, but I do not get run the flight plan.
At the app i do and save the flight plan correctly. In my phone i update the plan and touch for the option (Make availavle Offline". But when i go to the field, where it does not have 3G signal (of internet) i don’t get to execute the plan.
In the field, only appear the floppy disk at the lower left corner, I need to disconnect the cable, to reconnected twice so that the blue signal of checklist appears.
After this process, the checklist brake in check drone.
What the problem?

Thanks

Hi @LeandroCassolTomasi,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum. I have a few additional questions, if you don’t mind.

1. What mobile device do you have? Is it listed on our Supported Devices (Mobile and Tablet) page? If it’s not, please note that we can’t guarantee that DroneDeploy will or should work without issue with your setup.
  2. Are you seeing an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Does the issue occur if you use a different cable?

For your reference, here is our Flying Offline support page.

Keep me posted,
Christina

Hi Cristina, thanks to answer my question.
So, i’m use a cellphone Lenovo K5.

Today i get execute the plan, but i needed connect and disconnet four times the cabe of cell.

Looks like o don’t have the controll aboute the sistem.

Thanks

Hi @LeandroCassolTomasi,

It looks like your device is not listed on our page of Supported Devices (Mobile and Tablet). With that being said, there is no guarantee that your Lenovo K5 will or should work without issue with DroneDeploy.

I suggest trying out a different cable and then a supported device.

Cheers,
Christina

Hi Cristina, how are you ?

i need your assistance.

You can me confirm if the Iphone 6 S is a device compatible with Dronedeploy ?

Didn’t stayed clear this site: https://support.dronedeploy.com/docs/supported-devices

Thanks.

Hi @LeandroCassolTomasi,

The iPhone 6s is listed under iOS devices on our Supported Devices (Mobile and Tablet) page.

Cheers,
Christina

Hi,
Thanks for your assistence.

Bye.

No problem @LeandroCassolTomasi!

Hi Cristina,

I need another help. I’m going to buy an iPhone SE with the IOS version 11.3, but this phone is not in the list of supported devices. However, I’ll note that the IOS version is among the supported ones.

Even if the device is not on the list, but knowing that the operating system is compatible, can you guarantee that dronedeply will work?

Thanks.

Hi @LeandroCassolTomasi,

If a device is not listed on our page of Supported Devices, we cannot guarantee that it will work.

Cheers,
Christina

tenho um p3 std e ele não esta listado pelo drone deplpy, mas um cara fora do brasil efetuou a missão tranquilamente. se não tiver gps sufuciente delimitado pelo drone deploy vai dar esse erro de pouco gps e vc tera q ir pra outro lugar caminhar uns passos pra ele conseguir mais satelites.

tenho um p3 std e ele não esta listado pelo app

tenta ir para outro lugar, ou desliga e liga de novo o drone e deixa ele uns 10 minutos parado ai vc liga wifi dele

P3’s have weak satellite reception. Make sure to turn it on first thing before anything else as far away from metal as possible. I used to run one and when I let it run for at least 3 minutes beforehand it would work much more consistently.

Good afternoon!
I have the same problem, use a samsung J5 primer, before it worked normally and now with that.

Did you get it resolved?

Unfortunately, the Samsung J5 Primer is not a supported device. We do not have this device to test and therefore, cannot guarantee that our app will work reliably. Please see our Officially Supported Devices list and consider using these devices instead.

Today i get execute the plan, but i needed connect and disconnet four times the cabe of cell.

Looks like o don’t have the controll aboute the sistem.

Sounds like an unsupported device issue. does your phone ask you for what kind of connection you would like when you connect it? File transfer, photos and ect…