Multi Battery Missions failing // Choosing a different "Starting Waypoint" does nothing

Okay, so I’m having no end of bugs with DD, but have even come to a dead end with this particular workaround. With this current multi mission, I choose a different “Starting Waypoint” number under advanced settings (as my battery changes normally always fail for no reason), but it doesn’t do anything (no dotted lines), and starts at the usual starting position. This mission is a “Copy” of my first map (that worked with the above workaround), with the exception that I’ve made it “Crosshatch 3d” and increased the height. Anyone else had this issue, or have a solution?

1 Like

I hit a wall like this a time or two, and my solution was to make a new mission that only encompassed the area not flown. This was in a 2D mapping scenario where exact boundaries did not matter so much as long as the subject was covered. It may not be an acceptable workaround for you.

Some other things I’ve learned to help improve stability of DD: uninstall/reinstall periodically, turn off live-mapping, and put device in airplane mode (especially when signal is marginal). You may also be able bite the bullet and upgrade to a more current device with more RAM and higher processing speeds, but check compatibility before you do. Some of the most modern mobile devices do not work with older controllers.

1 Like