More accuracy

Please make the Location pin elevation accuracy to the hundredth of a foot and hundredth of a second. Easier than using the distance annotation to verify.

Thanks!

Hi @MichaelL!

Thank you for letting us know that this would be valuable to you - I’m sure others would find it useful as well.

Support has regular meetings with each Product manager, and I’ve added this thread as a request in the notes for our next meeting with Analysis.

Have a great day!

(PS - Anyone else reading this - a comment does sort of wind up equalling a vote!) :grinning:

Thanks Adam!. The coordinates are a bigger deal, but it’s nice to have the quick reference of a pin to the hundredths of a foot because I can click it once and just move it around. Also, I like to mark my ground control points so that others can see them and it’s more confidence when it’s that close to the hundredth.

Absolutely, Michael! I’ll also add for a more visible and shareable GCP map feature request - I’ve seen this asked for here and there.

A little trick others may not know about is if you visit your GCP link after processing, and click ‘Redo’ without clicking on anything else, you’ll see your GCP map.

Yes sir! I think I had a feature request to see the gcps on the map as you do just after you’ve uploaded the coordinates. Also it would be nice to have a report that actually shows the coordinates and elevation. Been there.