Monthly payment

Hi, with the monthly payment option method, does that renew automatically or do I have to renew it each month? If I don’t renew my account will not be charged, right?

Hi @AerialDrone360,

You’re automatically enrolled in an automatic subscription upon your first payment. You will need to cancel your subscription in order to not be charged.

More info can be found at Payment and Billing.

Cheers,
Christina

Hi, with the monthly payment option method, does that renew automatically or I have to renew it each month? If I don’t renew my account will not be charged?

Hi, if I create mapping in Pro Plan at 2cm/pixel and sent to client with free account will they view mapping as 2cm or 5cm/pixel?

@AerialDrone360 Hello! Sorry for the delay. So if you have a Pro plan and send it to a free user, they will be able to gain access to your Pro Plan map with the 2cm/px resolution. However they will not be able to export that map at 2cm/px (just 5cm/px) if they are on the free plan. Also, one thing to notice when sending a 2cm/px map is that you will not be able to tell with the naked eye unless you or the client has a 4K/High Res monitor. Just Something to think about!

I took the webinar on roofing. Was the session recorded or is there a location to go over how to do the roof mapping? thanks

Hi @AerialDrone360,

The webinar was recorded and available for viewing at Aerial Roof Inspections with Drones.

Cheers,
Christina

Thanks for that info

Hi, with the Roof mapping is there a separate app for this or do I use the regular DD mapping? Thanks

It’s in the app market.

I got the Roof Report but do you use the DD Plan a flight just outlining a house roof and upload those images?

I guess it might depend on your need. Keep in mind that they charge for the service so I would bet there is manual labor on their side. What I see here that you can’t do on DD is a formatted report, numbers on the distance measurements and formatted roof pitch values. You might try some of the native tools to see what you can come up with. Of course it’s your labor versus theirs at that point so make good sense if you are going to be doing allot of them.