Models not loading correctly

I have noticed since the controls for the model view have changed, it is also not showing models that great. Mine have opacity issues and the images don’t render very clear. Is anyone else having issues?

1 Like

Yes, the model navigation changed. There is a note at the bottom of the viewer window that explains it.
I have not noticed any decrease in model clarity. Do you use the SD or the HD mode?

Both. It is coming through like crap. And the navigation is way too sensitive.

1 Like

Also if I view the point cloud it shows big fat points with weird contrast. It used to show nice tiny well organized little points. I can take a screenshot if anyone wants to see.

I agree with the sensitivity. It needs taming.

1 Like

Anyone else having it load super slow? I feel like it is just taking for ever for it to render. I’ve had this happen in a different sort of way on my account before.

1 Like

It is definitely more sensitive, but Being that I use a lot of 3D software my only complaint is that now the buttons are backwards. Everything else seems to be loading just fine.

1 Like

I have isolated it as an account problem. I logged out and viewed some shared models from MichaelL and they loaded fine. As soon as I logged in, they loaded slow and like shit. My problem is that I think it may be processing like shit. I shot a topo today and I am not seeing all the data points in my point cloud that I believe I should be seeing.

1 Like

Can you share a map or two and we can take a look from that direction?

Can you please email support@dronedeploy.com to follow up?