Mission segments not being completed

Thanks James,

The progress photos mission doesn’t include the segment of the mission where we pause, focus, then resume. We’ve added this to our mapping missions, but there is surprisingly substantial cost to adding to progress photos missions too, and we are working on a couple of other major projects right now. You are certainly correct that we could add a manual toggle for a lower cost, but this too is prioritised behind these ongoing projects.

That “processing” behaviour with live map is not as designed. I will raise the bug with the team as it’s clearly frustrating.

James

Thanks James.

I would be grateful if you could find a day or so to add the manual toggles to the progress reports. The code is already written and implemented in the standard missions so it cannot take long to copy it across to the progress report missions. Whereas it’s nice to have new and exciting features now and again, I also think it important to ensure what is sold to us actually works.

If I were given the choice and certainly being the only person to have reported the two bugs, I’d prefer the focusing issue to be resolved first if it can. There is absolutely no workaround for it and whilst the processing delay is frustrating, it is solved by waiting a couple of minutes. I’d rather wait those couple of minutes than suffer permanently blurry pictures.

Thanks, James.