Matrice 210 Install

I installed the drone deploy apk, successfully on my crystal sky display. I get a message saying “DroneDeploy won’t run without Google play series, which are not supported by your device.” Any tips on how to install and use on a crystal sky with M210?

Hi @russhog,

DroneDeploy currently does not support Crystal Sky, which is why you are running into issues with this setup.

Cheers,
Christina

I would love to use drone deploy with my P4 Pro + . Any way to install on android crystal sky device?

I would love to use DroneDeploy on my P4 Pro+ also. Two pertinent questions:

1. Has DJI communicated with DroneDeploy indicating that it intends to support some key 3rd party Apps on CrystalSky?
  2. If so, is DroneDeploy committed to supporting operation on CrystalSky?

Regards,
Terry.

Hi Terry,

We do not have any info to share externally at this time, but updates will be announced on our channels as they come along.

Cheers,
Christina

Christina,

Glad to see DroneDeploy is working to make this happen.

Regards,
Terry.

Hi @SolarBarn,

I believe you misinterpreted my statement. I meant to say that we don’t have any news to share on whether or not we are working on this compatibility.

Cheers,
Christina

Yes I misinterpreted your statement. Time will tell if my interpretation is correct.

In our tests we have also run into this Google Play Services error. We are working with DJI regarding this and we are also investigating if there are any ways we can adjust our app to get it to work on the Crystal Sky.

@chasemgray,

Thanks for working on this. It would provide the best solution out there if DD would run on CrystalSky - best mapping software on best display. Happy days!

Regards,
Terry.