Map fails to process because I chose Structures Map type

Any idea why this is happening? I’ve done several other maps/models choosing Structures mode and have no issues. This most recent one I get the error message email saying my map could not be processed with the following message:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we could not process your data into a map. We automatically detected the following issues:
1. “Structures” Map Type was selected.
The Structures Map Type can help produce better 3D models, but sometimes fails when the Terrain Map Type would have succeeded. You could try processing again with the Map Type set to “Terrain”.

If I choose Terrain, will I still get a 3D model? I’m guessing it won’t be as good as it would be in Structures mode? Why won’t this process with Structures? I’ve done similar projects to this one with no issues.

Yes you still get a 3D model but the vertical surfaces will have much less or no detail.

Please copy the flight ID out of the Map Details and send it with a short description to support@dronedeploy.com. They can analyze the processing logs and get you set straight.