iOS DD App issues on iPhone 6 ver 9.0.2

Hello;

Glad to get the DD App thru iOS devices.

In fact since your recent Trial release 1.4.4 I have been noticing the following errors:

1- Battery value is not showing the right battery status and sometimes I cannot see it at all thru my iphone 6 ver 9.0.2
2- While the P3P is coming back, the drone is still taking pictures - Ver 1.4.4 (6)
3- Once I loose the connection between RC and Drone, the Re-Connection cannot be re-established at all while the reconnection will be done on Android devices.
4- The Altitude value in Exif are absolutely different than the reality (e.g: 50 m will be written 815 which maybe a FW issue)

From the other hand; could you please tell me what to do in case i have a big plan which can take 4 to 6 batteries ? How to Resume from the Abandonment point (RTH Initiated or Battery dead etc…) in order to continue taking the remaining pictures from that point until the End ?

I need your feedback please.

We’re looking into the battery not showing up issue and also that the camera is sometimes capturing when coming home.

I’ve added the losing connection issue to our bug list for the engineering team.

We’ve seen that the altitude data is not usually reliable from many different types of drones or cameras. Sometimes it is AGL and sometimes ASL even when it says it is ASL, etc. When stitching with DroneDeploy’s Map Engine we do extra processing to make sure the altitude is correct if possible.

As for the Altitude, even i cannot say that the written value in the Exif is ASL since I placed the P3P at 804 m (measured by a DGPS with high accuracy) and took a picture on the Gnd and then i noticed that the written Value in the Exif is 763.5

From the orher hand, could you please tell me what to do in case i have a big plan which can take 4 to 6 batteries ? How to Resume from the Abandonment point (RTH Initiated or Battery dead etc…) in order to continue taking the remaining pictures from that point until the End ?

To resume a mission, you should just be able to select a previous missing using the right arrow displayed on the screen when connected to the drone. You should see your previous missions displayed with a dotted line where you flew previously. Just select the plan and choose continue.

I did not see this ‘continue’ option, but I will look again.

Do you see your previous flights displayed with a dotted line showing the area you’ve already flown?