iOS App v4.38 Freezing

Does it all of the sudden after a battery change…didn’t use to do that. At least it’s not freezing half way through a flight…at least recently it hasn’t.

1 Like

This has been happening to me for 2 weeks now.
New problem today. Aircraft flew home after completing plan, with several other plans in queue. Every time. For 7 plans. Very annoying and unprofessional.
Roof crew was waiting on my flight to start work, flew for 7mins then it lands. Hold on guys I’m not done. Take off and fly next plan. Lands 5 mins later. Hold on guys I’m not done. Rinse and repeat. I’ve established that DroneDeploy says they are working on the bugs but I really doubt we will see a fix in time before people start jumping ship for flight plans. It took over a year for an android update and androids can have way more processing power than iOS. Their priorities are unknown.
Any recommendations welcomed. Litchi told me they are not a good replacement from DD. DJI pilot app might be but haven’t found a gimbal angle option and its “not been tested” with the p4pv1

1 Like

Oh and iphone would not connect to server for over an hour so had to manually update each flight plan, again on site, and then had to fly with android for a specific flight plan that would not populate on the iphone. And android is now pretty dangerous to fly with having no aircraft data.

1 Like

What DD version are you all on now?

There is another thread that lately is developing similar issues that we will continue separately but we may find some commonality soon.