Inspire 1 Firmware 1.3.0.0

So just to be clear.
I need to upgrade my inspire 1 and controllers to firmware 1.03 from DJI website
I need to upgrade my inspire 1 and controllers to firmware DD 1.04
I need to download the DD from the android app store

is that right?

Yes that is correct.

so I was able to update the I1 with the DJI Firmware 1.03 as well as the controllers. I then started the DD 1.04 firmware update on the I1 with success. I moved on to update my controllers with the DD 1.04 and made sure that I deleted the Txt file, but nothing is happening. Any ideas why I cant update the Controllers with the DD 1.04 firmware?

The controllers donā€™t seem to update now without the DJI Go app. Fortunately the 1.03 firmware has been working fine for everyone because there arenā€™t any new changes in 1.04 for the controller.

Last question. and again thank you so much for clarifying everything for me. Anyways I noticed that Im suppose to update the smart batteries with the DJI Firmware 1.03, so I had to repeat this process with all 5 batteries that I have. will I have to do that with the DD1.04 as well for the I1?

I donā€™t believe 1.04 has any changes to the smart battery, but I could be wrong.

again thanks for all your help. I will update you once I get everything updated and mapping :smile:

The Beta Version seems to update the battery

I didnā€™t even think about upgrading the fw on the other two batteries when I upgraded to .005 on the phantom III. I wonder if that could be causing me any problems? How do I upgrade the fw on the batteries at this point? Just do the update over and over with each battery installed?

Yep. Just have the firmware file on the sd card.