Inconsistant Drone Speed

Hi,
I am using a phantom 4 Pro running firmware 1.05.0600 and using Drone Deploy on iphone X .

From Past few flights, my drone does not travel not more than 2-3m/s after reaching the flying altitude.

The speed during photo capture varies from 5-3m/s though the average is around 10m/s.

When i am flying my drone in the same are using DJI Go App I am able to achieve a consistent speed.

kindly reply with the fix for the same ASAP.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Pavan Vyas

Hello @Pavanrbetta, thanks for reaching out. We set the Maximum speed in the sense that the drone will be limited on how fast it will be able to fly. The speed is not consistent due to many factors such as overlap percentage, corners, lengths of legs and more. Thanks!

hi,
i understand that the sped is depended on many factors.

how can it be the same in all flights ?
and also how is that the speed of the drone suddenly drop suddenly from 10m/s to 2-3m/s for a small time and again increase to 10m/s

regards
pavan vyas

So you are saying that in the middle of a long straight leg that the speed of the drone is changing? What is your front lap set at?

Hi

Yes in the middle of the flight the speeds changing.

Front overlap is 75% and side is 65%

For like 5-10 flights it happened the same way .

That is strange. I have seen bucking in mine when I get GPS interference, but never a gradual slowdown then speeding back up.