I bought a Mavic 2 Pro but didn’t check compatibility. I bought it specifically to try out DroneDeploy 3D mapping. I only have 5 more days to decide if I’m going to keep it. What can I do to save this? Can I be part of your “rigorous testing”?
It will be supported when DJI update and release the SDK to the public, so DD can then integrate it into their app.
The P4P V2 has only recently within the past week or 2 had support adopted by 3rd party apps and that was released in may.
Just fly your maps with DJI for now and use DroneDeploy to process. I’m sure it won’t be too long.