How to export a PDF of map with all data?

I need to be able to export a map as a PDF, complete with all the area, distance, and other calculations. I have not found a way to do this. There is an app called PDF which I installed into my DroneDeploy account. It does produce the correct results but only in a webpage. There seems to be no way to save it as a PDF. Perhaps the app is not complete?

Here is what the Generate PDF button creates: https://pdf-annotate.herokuapp.com/57cb2b425033ac4ef1eda298

What is missing to save this as a PDF?

1 Like

Well, nevermind. You can print the image in the browser and select “print to PDF” instead of a printer.

2 Likes

Glad you found that! Did you notice you can edit the text on screen before printing to PDF?

Let us know if we can improve the annotations app. We will be adding a toggle to view in imperial units soon.

1 Like

Yes I did. In fact, I was about to leave a comment asking about the imperial units. Glad to hear it is in the works.

1 Like

I have a problem while working with Windows 10 ( Google Chrome) the application PDF Annotation Report doesn’t show

1 Like

Sometimes the apps disappear. Try pushing CTRL R to relaunch. This has worked for me and is somehow different from refreshing the page.

2 Likes

I tried what you suggested to me, but it did not help

1 Like

Have tou logged out, cleared your cache? That usually does the trick for me.

1 Like

The pdf file is not getting accessed through the devices which I am trying to have it but the main thing is that it is not getting printed as well. It is giving Epson error code e-01 when I am trying to get the print of the pdf files.

1 Like