How do you remove a company logo?

Hi,
Anyone know how to remove a company logo (Business Plan). Under ‘manage organisation’ it gives the option to ‘Change’ the logo but not delete it…
Cheers
Mike

Hi @surreyvisuals,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see in your dashboard when you try to change or remove the logo? You should be able to see ‘Remove’. Some examples are shown in our Upload your company logo support page.

Keep me posted,
Christina

Hi Christina,

Please find two screen shots - one from the setting tab showing my organisation and one from the ‘manage’ tab. As I mentioned I can change the logo photo but not delete it….

Regards

Mike

Maybe a workaround to use a blank PNG?

Hi @surreyvisuals,

I’ve escalated your issue to some members in my team. I wanted to verify a couple things. I’ll report back once I have more information to share.

Cheers,
Christina

Thanks Christina

Mike

Hi @surreyvisuals,

I’ve confirmed that our team is aware that users are not able to completely remove logos from their maps. The current workaround is as @MichaelL suggested. You’ll need to change the transparency of a PNG file and upload that as a logo. Not the best alternative but this is what will have to do for now.

Cheers,
Christina

Maybe this will work?

transparent%20logo

Trust me, it’s there. Right-click just above this text and save image as…

Hi Michael,

Thanks for trying. I copied as you suggested, changed to .PNG as that is the only format it will take and this was the result:

So had to go back to my previous…. It looks like it was a .jpg that was uploaded but I have double checked it is a .png….

Thanks again

Mike

So, you saved as a PNG straight from the site? And you didn’t edit and save it through any other software? Somewhere in the process it lost it’s transparency.

Hi Michael,

Don’t know what I did differently but this time it worked - many thanks and greatly appreciated,

Cheers

1 Like