Heights in Annotation Reports

Hi Everyone,
I am currently trying to produce this map and the Annotations for an Arborist and the land owner to show distances from the house and hard structures to the boundary trees. The tree heights I have worked out by placing a location marker on them which gives me elevation, is there a better way to do this. I am on the Pro plan so do not have ability to do contours which would be great. My problem is in the Annotation report lists the distances but it is not showing the location marker info, is there a way to do this in the report, at present the only way to see what elevation the marker is at is on the left tool pane once you have clicked on the marker.
It would be great if height or Elevation could be added to the Annotation report as I am sure there are others out there who would find this useful.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

http://www.dronedeploy.com/app2/data/5ab81e16bce6c91462c59604;jwt_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0eXBlIjoiUmVhZE9ubHlQbGFuIiwiaWQiOiI1YWI4MWUxNmJjZTZjOTE0NjJjNTk2MDQiLCJleHAiOjI1MzQwMjMwMDc5OX0.w0I3yZku9DBG-YZMFbtyIZKiy8ljFdcx-25B46HdkgMScBST9-RVaa3TRQCep33ZRkPDHzOOJN6vzmwpF7nkkA

Presently that is not available, but is on our roadmap for development.
Once you save the PDF report, you may need to add that information in a PDF editing software.