Has map resolution changed for pro plan users?

I am on a Pro plan and now for some reason the best resolution I am offered is 5cm/px. DD states the Native 2.03 cm/px is not available on my plan which is strange. Even in previous missions where I have been able to export at 2cm/pixel, it is now only allowing me to do 5cm/px . Does anyone have any ideas ? All other PRO plan features are still available to me.

Hi @Nakizimbo,

Can you verify if you have this issue with just one map or is it with several maps? If it’s just with one map, can you share the name of the map you’re having issues with?

Keep me posted,
Christina

Christina, this is happening with multiple maps.

Hi @Nakizimbo,

Can you share the names of several maps you’re having this issue with as well as the email address associated with your DroneDeploy account?

Thanks,
Christina

Hi @Nakizimbo,

I had my teammate take a look at the maps you shared with me. Both of the maps you shared had an ortho resolution greater than 2cm/px, so it will not be possible for you to export the ortho’s native resolution if it’s above your plan’s limits.

Cheers,
Christina

Hi @Nakizimbo,

I just spoke to other people on my team and want to apologize. This looks like it’s a known issue and I’ve had my teammate @Andrea enable Native Resolution for you so you should be able to export your maps just like before. We’re working on providing a more stable fix that is expected to roll out in the near future.

Again, I am sorry for not being more thorough with my investigation.

Cheers,
Christina

Thank you for fixing.