Fix for larger waypoint missions and continue missions

I’ll update it to handle that size.

I need it to be able to handle probably 1.5 times that for my largest field. I’m running a really small mission now. Didn’t see your post in time. This will be the last one I can do tonight.

K. We’ll add some fixes to handle a few times that.

Well, I lost the UAV. It just quit on the turn furthest away from me. Had 30% battery left. I saw the altitude decreasing so I switched it to manual and went back up but I didn’t know which way to fly manually. I tried to switch to the dji map so I could see the camera and it said disconnected. It often says that when I switch from the DD app to the DJI app even when I’m on the ground right beside it so i should have known better than to try that. Should have just moved one direction and then noted where the aircraft moved on the map. I tapped the home button on the remote but i haven’t really researched
if that’s how you get it to come back. Not good.

Hold the home button.

Flight log shows SF, CA rather than where I am?

If we don’t have a flight log because it didn’t upload at the end of the mission it will default to there.

Are you trying to find it’s last location?

Yes. Probably can’t because I closed the app.

I don’t understand why it stopped. It still had signal because the remote was beeping telling me the battery was low. The battery and altitude were visible on the screen and responding.

If it came down due to battery at least it should have landed relatively softly if it was a clear area

Do I lose the entire flight log because I closed the app?

Is there any way you can see the corner where it stopped? Maybe send me a google pin or something?

The flights I have done in the past have always come back with less than 30% battery without interrupting the flight plan. This one really did seem to pause when I hit 30%.

We can see the last waypoint it was at

That would help a lot. It stopped at a waypoint

Was at the second to last waypoint, so it would have been beginning its last leg.

Can you give a lat/lon for that? I can’t see the flight plan anymore on my end

I believe 39.6508611647, -101.1274548874

That’s too bad. Should have just let it go down. It was a perfect spot. Would have been 0 damage. Must have gone somewhere else when I switched to manual:(

Couldn’t have gone too far though. There is a log file on your controller that is also accessible. Search online for how to pull that off.

Made some small bug fixes. Anybody doing beta tests for continue mission please use 1.1.5.