along with my thread in the feature request section I wanted to post about all the various bugs I have encountered after my first “real” field test and the “fixes” I found.
Here’s my background.
DJI Phantom 3 with latest firmware on all components (drone, controller, battery)
iPad (newest, model number MP1J2CL/A)
DroneDeoply (latest 2.0.47)
• Video feed freezes on launch (must land & relaunch drone)
• Drone does not take off (requires a reboot of app/controller/drone)
• Finishes right at take off (iPad cable needs to be unplugged and plugged back in)
• Map caching errors, tiles failing to load or heavily blurred (currently no way to fix other than deleting the app and reinstalling)
• On return home or when flying to the start of a line the camera should be level (so we can see if it is going to fly into anything)
• Major issues with all algorithms related to time/battery estimation