Estimated rendering time for say, 150 pics?

I googled this and found this but it says “Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”

I’m trying this out for the first time, and I did a pretty high-resolution run over my house (150 feet, 145 pictures…it ended up covering a few neighboring houses too, haha) but the pictures uploaded successfully ~4.5 hours ago.

I started a second rendering where I selected ~30 pictures, but that’s been going for ~2 hours.

What do you guys usually experience when running these? It’s fairly varied terrain (trees, 3-story house with pointed roof, fences in the back yard) if that helps.

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I hope to generate some high-quality renderings of mountains and cliffs around here (southwest Colorado) and possibly build scale replicas of my favorite places around town.

edit: The second rendering with 30 pictures just finished. It’ll be interesting to see the bigger plot though, plus however long it takes.

In no scientific ratio, I’ve found one minute per picture processing times after the upload has completed. The upload is the biggest time consumer.

I have had 3 hours to 30 hours based on the project. thankfully, we have fiber optic Internet where I am at so the picture uploading only takes a couple minutes.