Error when trying to select images and upload

I did a flight for a map plan earlier which was 581 pictures, then when I got back to the computer to upload the pictures it keeps taking only 450 images and give me a warning “Images Excluded Warning
131 images are not included in map geometry.” and show me red dots on the map with the missing pictures. this is my second test flight. it did the same exact thing yesterday for another project then suddenly it worked. today I tested a different property. any suggestions?

2 Likes

Expand the map boundaries by dragging the white dots at each corner to include the images that are shown in red. Then continue adding you images.

2 Likes

Hi, I have had similar problems for 3 weeks now. In short DDs system no longer allows me to use oblique photos or nadir taken from outside the cut boundary or even right on it, when uploading.

This has been an issue for me on narrow coastal flights where I am interested in a cliff face and need to exclude the irregular water surface.

Or when I need to exclude areas for privacy reasons but still need to use the photos on the border for a good 3d surface on the edge of the model.

I have raised a ticket and DD is working on it.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi,

Is anyone else attempting to upload obliques outside a map boundary?
I am trying to avoid processing water surfaces yet trying to retain 3d model quality on the edges.

Cheers,

1 Like

Thanks Drone Deploy for solving the issue. It all works fine now I can have a more narrow boundary and as long as some of the image content is inside, DD will use that photo.
Cheers,

1 Like