Enterprise Plan

Trying to get in touch with someone regarding Enterprise Plans,using the contact us form. It’s been 8 days since I reached out. I have several very large projects that I have coming up very soon and was hoping to talk to someone to see if it will be possible to use DroneDeploy, and what the limitations are on an Enterprise Plan. Anyone at DroneDeploy I can speak with?

Hi @bkravets,

I’m sorry no one has gotten back to you about this. I’ve notified the appropriate team member. You should be receiving a message to the email address you used to register for this forum soon. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christina

Fantastic, thank you.

I’d be interested in hearing your use case and what goals you are trying to accomplish. Maybe I could shed some practical use insight. Message me if you are interested.

I’m having a similar problem. Out company is looking at getting ether a Business or Enterprise account. I have sent multiple messages through the “Contact Us” button under the Enterprise pricing tab just to find out specific pricing and also sent emailed through the WebFix but have had no response!!! Can someone from DD please contact me? I have been at this for over a month!!

1 Like