DroneDeploy (iOS/Android) App Beta Program

so … my drone does not connect with the Android app. and this happens since I’ve done any dji firmware upgrade. can you tell why?

Does it connect to DJI Go?

Yes! I make photo, video, use F mode…all

Make sure DJI Go is completely shut down in the background on the phone.

I always do that. I have over 80 hours using DD

So you’re saying this is happening since you’ve upgraded the firmware?

I’d like to help you get it figured out. Leaving the office in a bit. I’ll keep an eye out on your responses.

Yes. I do not remember exactly when it was. happened all bugs reported in this forum. errors increased until the Drone took off and returned alone with a 30ft high. I decided to update the firmware and Android app never worked. drone connected, but did not fly. when canceling the flight, with the Drone still on the ground, he lowered the camera as if to make the photo test. but not started the engine. and not accept the engines started by RC. I downloaded the new beta version crashlytics and any updates drone dont connected. Now, in this new update from Google play, still not connecting. I tried several different combinations of firmware, delete app, install it again and nothing.

No problem. I have all the time… :slight_smile:

Chasemgray,

Today, I deleted all app about drone, reboot mobile phone and install again. Drone was conect!!!

Now, I go to make some fligth and I will send my feedback.

Best

Hi all.
I can’t fly today.
Error:
Waypoint
Distance between two adjacent waypoint is too large.
I change flight direction, but the error is still.
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/V1iMtCo.jpg

Hello Chasemgray!

About my tests:

First flight, the drone did not take off with the automatic camera settings. After off, took off normal. I travel speed to the first waypoint slower, 17mph, and completed all the flight at that speed. He returned, landed alone, all functional. Usually the travel speed was 34mph.

Second flight, the DD and DJI GO app clashed. When I open some, it becomes standard on Android and does not allow the other to connect. If enter the Android settings and “clear standards” application, can connect the drone in another app. Even after I changed the settings to “clear standards”, the app is opened first is standard again. Let the flight. It took off apparently normal, but took another turn and slow, seemed lost. I returned home immediately. He returned, but I landed myself.

Third flight, conflict between apps, set and go! Speed ​​in the shift to the first waypoint 4mph even flight plan, 300ft 50side 70front. I accelerated manually and it accepted. But when I released the accelerator, the speed returned 4mph. That flight came a cloud and the camera was set to the sunlight. The photos were dark.

I will update both app and try again tomorrow.

Best,

Akawen

Yes

What App version is it?