Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 with Android 7.0 and then about 4 minutes after using Drone Deploy’s, it hangs and the message seems to restart. I downloaded it before the last version, but the problem continues. Any solution? Hug.
It looks like your device is not listed on our page of Supported Devices (Mobile and Tablet), which means that DroneDeploy is not guaranteed to work as intended on your device and we may not be able to provide a resolution.
With that being said, can you share some more details about your issue?
- Has the app always crashed on this device or is this a new issue? If it’s a new issue, when did it first begin?
- Does the issue occur on a different mobile device, especially a supported device?
- Are you seeing an error message? If so, what does it say?
- Are all other apps and software on your phone up to date?
- Have you rebooted your phone?
We’ll start with these.
Hi, thanks for the quick reply.
It started from the last update, but I tried to install the previous version and it still continued.
It is taking place in the Galaxy A710M 2016, this is the second best medelo of Samsung: Rank 1st Galaxy S8, 2nd Galaxy A7, 3rd Galaxy J7.
Yes, your smartphone has apps updated.
I have print sreen;
The screen translate: “DroneDeploy has stopped/ Restart App.”
What is the email address associated with your DroneDeploy account?
To verify, have you tested DroneDeploy on a device listed on our page of officially supported devices?