DroneDeploy Conference (DDC) ’22 Attendee Chat

Thank you all for attending DDC 2022! We created a space within the forum for all of the attendees to connect. Please use this space to connect on discussions you started but did not get a chance to finish or share ideas. We would love to see your photos as well! Please do not solicit, this is a space to share ideas and continue conversations. Thank you all!

Whether you attended the training or the event (or both!) we wanted to create a space for everyone to connect. The DDC event app (on Whova) will only be live until Dec 31, so make sure to move those conversations here. Thank you all!

1 Like

What’s happenin’ everybody?! Thank you to DroneDeploy for such a great event. It was great to see everyone in person and meet so many other solid Pilots and Program Managers. There were several key features add that gave me that warm fuzzy and amazing job on being prepared for the Mavic 3E. I have never seen an adoption go that fast. Not even the Phantom 4 Pro… I encourage everyone to get active in the forum with your experiences and we will all keep this rocket ship flying. See you All next year! I heard it’s in Hawaii. :rofl: :wink:

1 Like