Drone Deploy not connecting to Inspire one via Andriod Tablet

**Summary of Issue:**Drone Deploy not connecting to Inspire 1 via Android Tablet

Date Issue Began: Oct 2017

Drone Model: Inspire 1 version 1

Mobile Device Model and OS version: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - Android Version: 7.0

Hello Team Drone Deploy
I recently had to update the Firmware on my Inspire 1 and applied system updates to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 mobile devices.
DJI Firmware update: WM610_FW_V01.11.01.50
Tablet Model#: SM-T710
Current Android Version: 7.0

Since these updates, my tablets have been unable to connect to the Inspire 1 via Drone Deploy.

I have reviewed your support site article which suggested clearing the Default settings for DJI Go but this did not solve my issue.

See article below:

I have used DJI Go to fly the drone successfully since the updates but Drone Deploy does not connect to the drone.
I was able to borrow an ipad to test with and Drone Deploy connected from the ipad we used.

Can you help me to get my Samsung tablets to work again with Drone Deploy?

Hi @cermes.it,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum. I highly suggest taking a look at our page of Supported Devices (Mobile and Tablet) to see what tried and tested with our software to guarantee compatibility. As noted on this page, support for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 ended on October 1st, which is likely why you are having difficulty.

Cheers,
Christina