DJI P4P - FPL appears and disappears

Summary of Issue:
in a nut shell I’ve flown a flight plan, got the 2d map and everything. Until I open the flight plan again on my iPad, it appears for two seconds - and then go aways. I’ve tried moving it into a folder when it appeared. it appears for like 5-10 seconds at a time. I have however managed to get a copy of the flight plan. Also, the drone fly the flight plan better than expected, with no apparent issues (except for a minor compass issue which was resolved while still on the ground). Last thing, if I have the flight plan open, there is a page that appears stating that the flight plan couldn’t be found…

Date Issue Began:
29 September, date I flew. Still happening.

Drone Model:
DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Mobile Device Model and OS version:
iPad Pro 9.7 - IOS 12.0 (not beta)

DroneDeploy App Version:
Version 2.1.94 - 2.81.0

Hopefully this can be resolved without me having to fly the property again!

For some reference, I made a flight plan about 30 minutes later which isn’t disappearing.

Much thanks.

1 Like

Tired of editing, so im just following up here as it is easier. This happens on both the app and the website.

1 Like

Try copying the flight plan and maybe delete the original.

1 Like

I can only delete in the first seconds of it. Not keen to do that as it means I can’t upload the photos I took - meaning I have to fly the property again…

1 Like

You can always use the Upload images button under the plus sign on the lower part of your dashboard to upload/re-upload any images. Just choose Upload Images, name it as you wish and upload as normal. You don’t need to have a flight plan flown to upload.

Hi @Josh,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. Gary is correct in that you should try manually uploading those photos. In the meantime, if you would like us to take a closer look at that flight plan, you can email us the name of it at support@dronedeploy.com and we can certainly dive deeper! Hope this is helpful!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Will do. Just experienced another issue where after youve flown the flight plan, you log onto the website with intentions to upload, but it shows as you havent uploaded.