DJI Air 2S Issues

I have installed Drone Deploy for testing. I went ahead and setup a test project, but when I go ahead and launch the drone it fails at Camera Test and also the Controller. For the Controller is states Multi Function I have DJI Fly App not the DJI Go App. Now do I have to installed the DJI Go?

1 Like

Have the same issue. Looking through this forum I can’t find a clear answer but it seems the DJI Air2s isn’t fully supported, or at least isn’t supported with a trial account (that wouldn’t make much sense to me)

I actually got it to complete the pre-flight checklist once. Have no idea why or how but every other time it first fails on camera and then gives the same Controller error.

If anyone from Drone Deploy can confirm the Air2s is or isn’t supported that would be great. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Jaw327 and @John_Tapia, I can confirm that Air 2S can fly on a DroneDeploy trial. Check out more information here.

If you have any further questions - please reach out to support@dronedeploy.com and we can investigate your issue further.

Awesome thanks so much for the info @margeaux.scarf

1 Like

…but as soon as the trial is up it stops working. Also, the Air 2S only uses DJI Fly and not DJI Go.

1 Like