Deleting photos

I’m sure this topic has been mentioned before but I wonder if anyone else out there has had any feedback on this topic or if I’m just being a bit thick !

Once my images are uploaded I soon realise that maybe some photos I’ve taken on the dji go app can help or damage the quality of the map. The massive problem I have is that I can’t find a way to delete those images or even just redo the upload all together. I know you can add images which is great but I need to be able to take them away. Hypothetically, if I travel 300 miles for one map, come all the way back home and accidentally upload a photo of my cat you’re telling me I have to travel 300 miles to fix the error !

I’m sure this topic has been mentioned before but I wonder if anyone else out there has had any feedback on this topic or if I’m just being a bit thick !

Once my images are uploaded I soon realise that maybe some photos I’ve taken on the dji go app can help or damage the quality of the map. The massive problem I have is that I can’t find a way to delete those images or even just redo the upload all together. I know you can add images which is great but I need to be able to take them away.

Hi @Thomas_Wynn,

Thanks for swinging by the Forum - that’s a very good question! You can always reupload your images for processing if you have the images from your mission saved on the SD card or on your computer. To do so, please navigate to the blue + icon at the bottom right of your dashboard and select Upload images:

reupload

Simply rename the map, choose ‘Terrain’ or ‘Structure’ mode, and select your images again for upload. You can also review your images before finalizing your upload. Just click on the camera roll to open the Image Review window and then deselect images that you may want to exclude from processing, such as blurry, overexposed or underexposed images.

deselect

For more information on this step-by-step process, please check out our How to Process Datasets guide. I hope you find this helpful!

Cheers,
Stephanie

thank you very much Stepanie