Delete Account

Hey There.

I asked in the forum back in September how it is possible to delete my account since I don’t have a drone anymore. No answer since then. So if you can help me with that or add that feature I would be thankful.

1 Like

Hi @flo,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum and our apologies for the delay in response. I’m sorry to hear that you want to delete your account. Please note that you can have your DroneDeploy account in our Explorer (free) plan and use it whenever you want.

If you still decide you want us to delete your DroneDeploy account completely (this cannot be undone), then we can do that for you. Please feel free to respond back if you like us to move forward deleting your account permanently.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best,
Andrea

Hi @Andrea

Thank you for your response. Yes, I would like it, if you could proceed deleting my account. Please let me know if you did so.

Best,
Florian

1 Like

Hi @flo,

Thanks for getting back to us. I will confirm as soon as the deletion process is complete.

Happy holidays!

Hi @flo.

I just wanted to let you know that your DroneDeploy account has been successfully deleted. We hope you will consider using DroneDeploy again in the future.

Best,
Andrea

Hello @Andrea
I would like to delete my account and all my data.
Can you assist with it?

Best,
Maciej

1 Like