Define flight plan with shapefile?

Hi Chase,

I would like to try this feature as well.

Thanks in advance.

Ivan

Hello Chase,

I would like to enable this option too. Thank you.

Enchik.

Hello Chase,

I would like to enable this option too. Thank you.

I´d love to have that feature!

Hello, could I have this option enabled also. This would be huge advantage for us to minimize efforts for mission planning.

acc - ankulk@live.com

Hi Chase,

I would like this function enabled for my account too. I understand it’s experimental.

Thanks,
Brad

Hi, I have been usung shapefiles for a while, and in most cases they work really good, as long as you do not have to many vertices. Remember to project them into WGS84, and zip the .dbf, .shp, ,prj, .shx, snd .sbn extensions. I try to keep the area to 200 acres or less.

Can you please enable this feature to my login credentials also.

Hi Dee1

We’ll be enabling this for everyone pretty soon.

Could I please have this function too?

Thanks!

Hello .
I really need to be able to use a shape file or KML/KMZ to mark the flight plan. the site is in the middle of nowhere and the only way to make sure you cover everything is by using a shape or kml file.

Thanks

Hi @pbashiri, for sure! We will be releasing (shapefile planning) soon so hang tight.

I’m checking the website 10 times a day. hope it will be released by the end of this week or I have to blindly fly my drone in the middle of nowhere.

Hello
Any progress regarding the shape file feature?
Badly needed here.

Thanks

Please send us an email to support@dronedeploy.com @pbashiri

We ask how to upload a shapefile so we can accurately flight plan our Phantom 3
Do we need to buy a plan?
We desperately need this option as Google Earth is not suitable in our area

Hope you can help
Thanks
Tim Daly / pbashiri

from aerogeo1975@gmail.com

Hello, do we need to purchase a plan (pro?) in order to upload a shapefile to flight plan out Phantom 3?
We really need this function asap
Thanks

Could I please have this function too?

Thanks!

Can I have it enabled too? This will save me a bunch of time. Thanks

I would would love to test out this feature as well, since we use ArcGIS all the time