DD in Chrome browser on Win10 desktop (navigating the missions pane)

It might just be me, but how do I traverse the list of missions (pane on left of screen) without having a touch screen interface? There is no scroll bar evident. Trying the Page Down, arrow and End keys doesn’t do anything.

Scroll wheel or scrolling with the touchpad. Which operating system are you on and which browser?

I’ve running Chrome on Win10. I’ve got Logitech Trackman Marbles for pointing. I just installed their Setpoint driver and the smooth scrolling extension for Chrome. I can now schroll regular web pages.

Trying to scroll the DD mission pane is still no go. (I did restart Chrome after installing the extension).

I was just on with TechSupport…Try clearing your browsing data. In the “Clear browsing data” box, click the check boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything. The bar seems to be gone and you need to use the wheel of your mouse and if using the pad touch pad up and down trace with your finger. anyway that worked for me.