Contour Elevation Lines + Map Upload

Hey guys! Need some help. I’ve flown my first Mission and everything went well during this process. I’ve seen on videos that you can add contour lines to your map. I don’t see it as shown on the video was a slide button to add contour lines? Also trying to retrieve a georeferenced map to overlay onto my map. I have access to tif maps on our State Mine Map Site.
I have Exported these maps into Geo Mapper as a kmz file. Still isn’t working. Any help or guidance concerning these issues will be greatly appreciated. If you live near me (I’m in Tennessee)I’ll take you out for a Steak Dinner! lol
Thanks So Much,
Tim

Hi @TCDrone,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy community! Can you clarify if you are on a Business or Enterprise account? Contour exports are only available for either of these subscription tiers. More info can be found on our Contours support page.

Cheers,
Christina

Hello & Thanks Christina!
Our Account is with The Department of Natural Resources in Kentucky.
Our main user is In Frankfort, Ky. I use his gmail address and password.
I would think it is a Business Account? If I give you that information privately can you check to see what plan we have?

Thanks,
Tim C.

Hi @TCDrone,

I’ll reach out privately to collect the information so we can check. Be on the lookout for a private message from me. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christina

Thank you Christina. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Got another question. Are you giving or have a schedule of any upcoming DD classes in the Southeastern US? Our Administrative people told me that the State would pay for me to take any seminars/classes within a days drive? I am in Southeastern Kentucky.
Thanks again,
Tim C.

Hi @TCDrone,

We currently do not do any classes or training programs of any sort, but we have a wealth of free resources that range from blogs, webinars, and eBooks on our Resources page. You may also find our Support Documentation helpful.

Cheers,
Christina

Good to know, thanks Christina!