Can't sync missions

Thanks for the feedback @koavog. I’ll make a note for us to update the offline flight documentation.

OK I cannot sync my missions as well. I plan it all out and hit the sync button, but no matter how many times I restart the app or turn things on and off in diff sequences, the mission does not sync. In the “Older” list I see the last one that I planned and flew out in the field.

I get the following error on the screen (sometimes)

I am on the latest version of the app: 1.4.7
and p3A firmware is: v.1.5.0.30

DD 1.4.4; Inspire 1 Pro; X5; iPad Air 2 v. 9.2

I am also having issues getting any plans to sync to my iPad. I am able to create the plans on my laptop, and they show up as synced on my dashboard, but nothing gets synced to my iPad.

Please let me know if I can provide any other helpful details.

Hi,

Where are you looking to find your plans on your ipad? You need to go to the location you planned to map, connect your drone, then select the arrow on the right side of the screen in order to go to the previous plan.

Chase

I haven’t read the whole thread but had the same problem this morning, tried all sorts, force close etc but the thig that worked was to log out of the app & back in again. All good to good now :slight_smile:

Just planned a mission on the desktop site, synced with iPad and made offline. Mission flown perfectly with blue upload button on the app. Going to the desktop it does not seem to re-sync and I get no option to upload via the blue button, as if the mission hasn’t been flown. Very infuriating especially as I don’t get a flight log if I use the grey ‘upload’ button. Please @jono Drone Deploy help!

Hi Thomas,

We released a new version of the app which should address some of your sync issues. Please let me know if this is still happening with v2.0.42.

J

You can also download flight logs using the drop down next to the flight in the main list in case you can’t get the the map page

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lost and retrieval of flight data