Can't continie a mission

After changing battery to continue a mission dron raises the altitude and select the next point but doesn’t fly to it - just hovers in the same point. After landing and reloading sometime mission can’t be continued, sometimes - not, 50/50. Today half of working time was spent for nothing.

April 2018

Mavic Pro

iPad mini iOS 11.4

DroneDeploy App Version 2.73.0-2.73.1

Hi @Vavania,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum. I have a few more questions, if you don’t mind.

1. Does this issue persist after you’ve rebooted all of your devices (drone, iPad, remote control)?
  2. Is your drone on the latest firmware?
  3. Does the issue persist if you use a different mobile device to fly your mission?

We’ll start with these.

1. I tried various methods: landing and rebooting hardware or re-run DroneDeploy during flight. I don’t find 100% solution. Sometimes it is enough just landing and take off immediately. However it is usual problem to continue a mission.
  2. Yes
  3. So far I prefer to use iPad mini-4. I can try iPhone 7 tomorrow.

Hi @Vavania,

Please let me know if the issue persists on a different mobile device. Do you notice this happening mostly when you try to fly the same flight plan in the same area or does it not matter?

Thanks,
Christina

Ok.
Yes - during continue of the same flight plan. The first flight of a plan is always ok.

Often closing and reopening the app at battery changes lets it Continue normally. Try that.